Want to gain confidence using a computer? Know how to get things done, but not sure what things are called? Want to start or update your own resume? Digital Foundations is for you. This three day course covers all the basics of Windows, Microsoft Word and Email.
This course will offer you…
- A boost in confidence and speed with computers
- A professional Gmail address with access to google drive
- The start of a professional resume that you can update and edit yourself
- A flash drive to store your files
- Chance to earn your Northstar Digital Literacy Certificate
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 1-3pm
OR JOIN US IN THE EVENING - any Monday or Wednesday 6 - 8pm at the EMERGE Career & Technology Center.
All skill levels welcome.
For daytime classes, contact Corrin (612) 737 - 3797
For evening classes, contact Michelle (763) 251-0379